Step 4 – Plans and pricing
To change the service plans, you can do it from two places: from the top right menu with your data and from the shortcut under the subscription information in the Overview page.
The different payment plans are structured in such a way that each one of them allows access to a level of use of the platform proportional to its price.
All payment plans offer the following capabilities:
- Full API access
- DNS resolution to the nearest server
- Configurable CORS restriction
- Configurable IP restriction
- Customizable list of available blacklists.
- Quarantine by country, continent and Autonomous System.
- Support by mail and ticketing system.
Each plan offers a different usage quota, and a proportional historical data retention period. Hence the plans offer the following configurations:
- DEVELOPER: 1000 daily hits, 200 hits per minute rate limit and 24 hours data retention.
- TEAM: 10000 daily hits, 400 hits per minute rate limit and 7 days data retention.
- STARTUP: 40000 daily hits, 800 hits per minute rate limit and 30 days data retention.
- ADVANCED: 160000 daily hits, 1600 hits per minute rate limit and 1-year data retention.
- PROFESSIONAL: 320000 daily hits, 3200 hits per minute rate limit and unlimited data retention.
- ENTERPRISE: 640000 daily hits, 6400 hits per minute rate limit and unlimited data retention.
It should be noted that the ENTERPRISE plan allows telephone support with access to the engineering team.
In addition to all these plans, Apility.io has two more plans:
- a FREE PLAN with several capped capacities: The maximum rate limit per minute is 50 hits, and maximum daily hits are 250, without any data retention.
- an ANONYMOUS PLAN. The platform applies this plan if a developer does not pass any API Token when doing a request. The maximum rate limit per minute is 50 hits, and maximum daily hits are 100. A developer can use this plan without signing up. The platform controls the limits checking the IP address making the requests.